Worship N Praise Music Clinic
We are finally arriving to our 4th annual Music Clinic sponsored by AR Music Group. We are excited to announce that the 2017 Clinic will be held for Church musicians and those interested in learning about this particular Art. We first started with Piano Clinic, then SalsaPianoClinic, and last year we had RnBPianoClinic.
This year we are focusing on Worship and Praise because there are so many musicians that need to learn what to play and when to play certain tones in special sections starting from entering the church service and altar call.
This once a year Clinic will be directed by bestselling pianist, Telly award winner and IMA nominee, Anthony Rodriguez. This Clinic will be held at our facility Feb 3rd, 2017, Friday late night. Typically the clinics were designed for piano players, but with a lot of people asking if it's just for pianists; we decided to open the Clinic to all instrumentalists, including singers.
What will you learn and experience.
1. Understanding what environment you're in.
2. Characteristics of chords and sounds.
3. The importance of melodies in the beginning of church service and end of church service.
4. Play with any type of preacher
5. Elements style of worship and praise in Latin, White and Black churches.
6. Church musicians getting paid and volunteering.
7. Relationship between singers (Small or Big Choir and musicians)
8. How to Practice and Rehearse
9. The Art of Accompaniment and solo in church.
10. Formula for musicians to best communicate in situational worship and praise service.
Tickets are $30.00 per person and group discounts available upon request. t
****Snacks and beverage will be available to munch on, and we will have free gifts at the time of raffle.****
12 seats available. Reserve your seat early by calling 1-888-780-2764 ext 700, or message us Facebook, or email ARMusicPlanner@gmail.com.
We look forward to meeting you all!